The URD BMW M4 GT3 mod has been released for Assetto Corsa. This long awaited car is now available to play in Assetto Corsa.
With many waiting for the BMW M4 GT3 in Assetto Corsa Competizione, users of the original Assetto Corsa can now get their hands on this mod. Once again we see the mod community producing outstanding mods.
URD is an impressive creative studio that taps into the interests of many motorsport fans. Many times we have seen them release mod content that seems to be in demand for other titles that does not exist.
So, moving on with their newest release named the Bayro 4 GT3, we see this amazing car hit the track. Now for some, the styling may not be to your desire, but I think it will grow on people. BMW are never ones to make radical visual changes to their cars, with the history of styling flowing through the generations.
To purchase this car visit: Shop Sellfy | unitedracingdesign
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247