Assetto Corsa Mods are so popular that the community alone has created some of the best cars, tracks and so much more. Sim racing continues to flourish with great mod content in so many forms that here we are again. Enter the Ape Proto.
More mods, more fun. This time captain flat spot takes the Ape Proto for a spin on a hill climb using another interesting a VHS filter to give a classic effect. Assetto Corsa is that sim that delivers all the goods…all the time.
Let’s jump into this interesting video that is all about the fun.
To download this mod visit: Pessio Garage Ape Proto “Terrorcarro”
Credit images go to the mod creator
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247