The Pacific Coast Highway free roam mod in Assetto Corsa version 1.0 is a must have. The work that has gone into this is on another level.
Mention the Pacific Coast Highway free roam mod version 1.0 in Assetto Corsa and everyone will want it. Phoenix and Ben O’ bro has created this outstanding free roam mod for the community to enjoy.
This vast 23km layout based on Route 1 in California is better known as the Pacific Coast Highway or the Cabrillo Highway. We all know the famous route and layout from famous driving channels on youtube, and thanks to its creators you can now get in on the action right here on Assetto Corsa.
Released very soon is the main southbound with 26 pits and starting at Phoenix gas station. Along with that is the Northbound section, along with a huge cruise section.
The second selection is all of the extra layouts which is a free download or “name your price” via the Phoenix mod store which will be shortly released after the main mod comes out.
To grab the main release of Version 1.0 Pacific Coast Highway visit: Pacific Coast
Special note from the mod creator Phoenix: This track is dedicated in loving memory to my brother, Jeremy. If you have fun driving along here, I’m sure he’d love that.
Check out a drive and chat of the new release
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247