More great Assetto Corsa mods, this time we see the mighty Road America track mod be one to highlight. This fast and technical track demands respect.
Road America is a very fast and technical track that demands full respect, here we see a great Assetto Corsa mod that represents this challenging circuit. Yet more great creations from the mod sim racing community for racers and alike to enjoy.
Road America is one of them tracks that begs you to be brave and faster, not only that, get it wrong and things go sideways…and fast. Once you get to grips with this track it is highly rewarding, and a fan favorite for endurance racing and more.
To grab the Road America track mod visit: Road America
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives