Round 2 of the Gran Turismo World Series Nations Cup 2022/23 Exhibition Series Season 2 has some slight changes.
The Gran Turismo World Series Nations Cup 2022/23 Exhibition Series Season 2 is a fantastic sim racing series. An announcement has been made for round 2, with some changes made.
To purchase Gran Turismo 7: Gran Turismo
The details of Rounds 2 of the ‘Gran Turismo World Series’ Nations Cup 2022/23 Exhibition Series – Season 2 have been changed as below.
■ Rounds Affected
Round 2: 1 February 2023
– Regulations (Specified Car): Porsche 917 Living Legend
– BoP/Tuning Prohibited: On (Mid-speed)
– Car Settings: Specified
– Track: Trial Mountain Circuit
– Useable Tyre & Types: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Required Tyre Type Change: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
– Qualifying Time: 5 Minutes
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Qualifier): Off | Tyre Wear Rate (Qualifier): 3x
– No. of Laps: 15
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Final): 2x | Tyre Wear Rate (Final): 3x
- Wall Collision Penalty: Weak
– Wall Collision Detection: Default
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!
Gran Turismo 7
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favourites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.