Its one of those venues that excites motorsport fans, this Pikes Peak Assetto Corsa Mod is a must have, get to it.
Think of all the great racing locations in the world and Pikes Peak will enter the conversation, yes you Assetto Corsa fans are in for a treat with this mod. This challenging layout is renowned for testing the greatest drivers and vehicles on the planet.
- Mostly minor things adjusted/updated.
- Extra background trees and some roadside mesh nabbed from an anonamous update for v1 found on the web
- Under tree shadows added to nearby Y trees
- Multiple visible mesh holes plugged
- Adjusted multiple texture mappings to hairpins
- Replace/adjust roadside textures/shader settings
- Seperated spectator vehicle lights to avoid headlights projecting from brakes
- Overall colour shades/pallette/saturation adjusted to be closer to IRL
- Grass FX turned way the fk down to again attempt to be closer to IRL
- Adjust distant vista texture mapping and stray normals
- Threw in a new set of cams
As always, we encourage people to leave constructed feedback for the creators. This helps with current and future projects. If you see anything suspicious with any mods, please get in contact with the creator, or drop a message below if anyone is ripping your creation. We at Simrace247 like to promote great creations and mods within the sim racing genre.
Download the mod here: Download pikes (sharemods.com)
Be sure to share this article via the social media platform logos provided below or wherever you see applicable. All pictures, video content and mods belong to the creator(s).
Gaming mods are a vital core part to the gaming industry, Assetto Corsa would not be the sim racing title it is today without them, F1 has seen its best sim racing cars through mods as well. Titles like rFactor and the Automobilista series have also had their fair share. When we see some of the great creations of cars, tracks, sounds and so much more, we really see how great the sim racing mod community is. Driven by passion and the need to create, the modding community shows some of the greatest designs in the sim racing genre.