The Cadillac V-LMDh mod for Assetto Corsa brings Cadillac’s endurance racing prototype to virtual racing enthusiasts.
The Cadillac V-LMDh is a sports prototype racing car designed by Cadillac and built by Dallara and is now an Assetto Corsa mod. It is designed to the Le Mans Daytona h regulations (LMDh) and debuted in the IMSA Sportscar Championship at the season-opening 24 Hours of Daytona in 2023.
|Cadillac V-LMDh Mod for Assetto Corsa
|Motorsports Endurance Royalty from the U.S.A
|Superb Race Car, Aero, High Downforce
The total output of the powertrain is around 680 horsepower. The car is also equipped with several aerodynamic features, including a large rear wing and front splitter, which help to generate downforce and keep the car stable at high speeds.
- 5.5-litre naturally aspirated V8 engine: This is the largest displacement of any of the GTP cars debuted in the revival of the GTP class at the 2023 24 Hours of Daytona.
- Hybrid system: The car uses a hybrid system that provides additional power and torque, as well as improved fuel efficiency.
- Dallara chassis: The chassis is made from carbon fibre and is designed to be lightweight and aerodynamic.
- Multimatic shock absorbers: The shock absorbers are designed to provide a comfortable ride on the street and responsive handling on the track.
- Brembo brakes: The brakes are designed to provide excellent stopping power.