Gran Turismo 7 is a fantastic racing title, the GTSRL community have their upcoming races on the horizon in the Gr.3 class.
Many will know that Gran Turismo 7 offers so much to the racing community with its abundance of great car classes and racing tracks and locations, the GTSRL community is fired up and ready for its upcoming races. If you like racing Gran Turismo 7, and want to join a great GT7 community, join GTSRL via the discord link below where you will feel right at home. The series continues with week 2.
- GTSRL Discord Invite: discord.gg
Race Night Details
Week 2 – Red Bull Ring – Full Course
- EU & NA Division 1 – Monday 21st August
- EU Division 2 – Tuesday 22nd August
Week 3 – Watkins Glen International – Long Course
- EU & NA Division 1 – Monday 28th August
- EU Division 2 – Tuesday 29th August
Week 4 – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps – Full Course
- EU & NA Division 1 – Monday 4th September
- EU Division 2 – Tuesday 5th September
Week 5 – Daytona International Speedway – Road Course
- EU & NA Division 1 – Monday 11th September
- EU Division 2 – Tuesday 12th September
- [19:00 GMT/BST] Lobby Opens
- [19:45 GMT/BST] Practice and lag check
- [20:00 GMT/BST] Qualifying 15 mins
- [20:25 GMT/BST] Sprint Race 15 mins
- [20:50 GMT/BST] Feature Race 40 mins
- [20:00 EST/EDT] Lobby Opens
- [20:45 EST/EDT] Practice and lag check
- [21:00 EST/EDT] Qualifying 15 mins
- [21:25 EST/EDT] Sprint Race 15 mins
- [21:50 EST/EDT] Feature Race 40 mins
- Open Gr.3 car selection
- Tuning options disabled with the exception of downforce and brake balance
- 1 drop week
- Grid for Sprint based on results of Qualifying
- Grid for Feature based on results of Sprint with partial reversed grid
Position Points for Sprint/Feature Races
About Gran Turismo 7
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favourites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.