It may only be a few changes, but significant none the less as RaceRoom release a hotfix, check out what has been implemented.
- Want to race in RaceRoom, visit here: RaceRoom Racing Experience
Client version = 0.9.4.85
Client BuildID = 11755295
- Adjusted default TC presets to be suitable for beginners (preset 1) to esports level (preset 4-5)
- Mazda MX-5 – Reduced engine power output so the 184hp figure is now at the flywheel rather than at the wheels, increased drag. Aero balance is unchanged. Leaderboards will have to be wiped next maintenance.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991.2 and 992) – AI should now give slightly more side-to-side room
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (992) – Brake duct cooling adjustments (-5% front / +5% rear)
- Lotus Evora GT4 – Improved baseline setup with stiffer front springs, softer rear springs and softer anti-roll bars
- Fixed ABS sound that was missing from the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992) Endurance, the Bentley Continental GT3 and the Audi R8 LMS Ultra
RaceRoom is the premier free-to-play racing simulation on PC and home to official race series like DTM, WTCR, the WTCC and ADAC GT Masters. Enter RaceRoom and enter the world of a professional race car driver.
A selection of free-to-play race cars and tracks are yours to drive with unlimited wheel time in multiplayer and single player games modes. Sponsored competitions and other free-to-play events allow you to enjoy premium game content at no cost.
Additional cars, tracks, and liveries can be bought individually or as packs inside the game store using an in-game currency called vRP, which is purchased using your Steam Wallet.