Gran Turismo 7 has raised its known issues following the June update, this is reassuring to those in the community.
Popular racing title Gran Turismo 7 highlights any known issues following the June update, this brings great clarity to those in the racing community and how Polyphony is on its “A game” to bring the best experience.
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
– In the following Music Rally event, there have been cases where you are unable to progress:
In this case, please select ‘Exit’ from the Race Menu.
Application Error / Progression Blocker
– When using a Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel, there have been cases where the game will freeze if the steering controller is disconnected from the console during a race;
– When using the PS4™ version of Gran Turismo 7 with a PlayStation®5 console, there have been cases where an application error may occur after connecting a Logitech® G923 Racing Wheel or Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel steering controller. In this case, please refrain from using the aforementioned peripherals. This issue does not occur with the PS5™ version of Gran Turismo 7;
– In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression.
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on-screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started;
– In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.