Beauty is in the eye of the beholder with this free Widebody 1970 Camaro Assetto Corsa Mod, and I see clearly, check it out.
This free 1970 Widebody Camaro Assetto Corsa Mod (pair) is beautiful, now a Camaro in OEM trim is stunning, dont get me wrong, but these cars, man they look so good. Another stellar dual selection of cars from Shadows Garage with a drift and track variant.
The second generation of Camaros was from 1970 to 1981, and to this day they are a very sought after car with collectors and enthusiasts worldwide.
|Widebody Camaro Mod for Assetto Corsa
|Great Custom Build Camaro from the U.S.A
|Bodykit, Stance, Power, Drift, Track Racer, Classic
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Rear Suspension: Solid Axle 4 Link
- Steering Angle – Drift Spec: 58 Degrees
- Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
- Track Spec Engine: 7.0L V8
- Track Spec Horsepower: 580 WHP
- Drift Spec Engine: 6.2L V8
- Drift Spec Horsepower: 430 WHP
- Custom Shaders Patch Is REQUIRED Recommended Patch – 1.79
- File Size: 121 MB
- Download car here: Widebody Camaro
- How about the Iconic Garage 56 Le Mans NASCAR Camaro ZL1 Assetto Corsa Mod
- Take to the streets with Free Surfers Paradise Australia Assetto Corsa Mod
Simrace247: As always, we encourage people to leave constructed feedback for the creators. This helps with current and future projects. If you see anything suspicious with any mods, please get in contact with the creator, or drop a message below if anyone is ripping your creation. We at Simrace247 like to promote great creations and mods within the sim racing genre.
Gaming mods are a vital core part to the gaming industry, Assetto Corsa would not be the sim racing title it is today without them, F1 has seen its best sim racing cars through mods as well. Titles like rFactor and the Automobilista series have also had their fair share. When we see some of the great creations of cars, tracks, sounds and so much more, we really see how great the sim racing mod community is. Driven by passion and the need to create, the modding community shows some of the greatest designs in the sim racing genre.
Be sure to share this article via the social media platform logos provided below or wherever you see applicable. All pictures, video content and mods belong to the creator(s).