The newly released MotoGP 23 gaming title receives its first update patch after users reported feedback and more.
MotoGP 23 gets its first update patch, after user feedback was listened too, and tweaks were needed, here has what has been done.
Available on the following platforms: PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
- Riders & Bikes of the Moto3™ has been updated to the latest changes of the current season.
- Following your comments, we have worked a lot to improve game performances and reduce stuttering issues.
- We also have investigated disconnection issues on the LiveGP events to improve the overall experience.
- Online matches: It’s now possible to see how many warnings & penalties has each opponent.
- We’ve slightly changed the format of the events of the LiveGP. Now it’ll be possible to join events during all the planned time slot.
- The Manufacturer Leader now changes according to the riders’ final championship position.
- Added combined sessions screen during the P2 of Moto2™ & Moto3™.
- New curve indicators added on all circuits.
- New Low Fuel indicator in the HUD.
Open the throttle, pass your opponents and cross the finish line. Live the dream of being the next champion with the new MotoGP™23, more amazing and challenging than ever!
Compete in the three official championship categories MotoGP™, Moto2™ and Moto3™, step into the shoes of your favorite rider and head to the track to experience the adrenaline of the 2023 season.