The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
– There have been cases wherein the notification message screen for receiving the in-game Credit reward for beating an Online Time Trial’s target time would not be displayed. Please note that if this occurs, the in-game Credits will still be correctly awarded to the eligible players.
Application Error / Progression Blocker - When using a Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel, there have been cases where the game will freeze if the steering controller is disconnected from the console during a race;
– When using the PS4™ version of Gran Turismo 7 with a PlayStation®5 console, there have been cases where an application error may occur after connecting a Logitech® G923 Racing Wheel or Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel steering controller. In this case, please refrain from using the aforementioned peripherals. This issue does not occur with the PS5™ version of Gran Turismo 7;
– In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression.
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started;
– In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
– In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Gran Turismo 7
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favourites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.