Gran Turismo 7 releases its May update that includes free cars and more, this month has some classics and a custom powerhouse.
Gran Turismo 7 has released some stylish free cars for this month in its May update, in this update is the following:
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce ’67
- Greening Auto Company Maverick
- Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) ’90
Additional content includes
- [Extra Menu No. 22] ‘Collection: SEMA Gran Turismo Award’ (Collector Level 37 and above)
- [Extra Menu No. 23] ‘Collection: Group A’ (Collector Level 33 and above)
- The ‘Engine Swap’ service will be added to GT Auto
- A new ‘Ultimate’ category will be added to the Tuning Shop.
- ‘National Stadium’ and ‘The Lake District’ will be added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Gran Turismo 7
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favourites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.