Its that time again where new cars are available in the Gran Turismo 7 update, this April its all about the fast cars and track focused weapons.
Gran Turismo 7 has released some outstanding cars for this month with 4 new vehicles in the April update. They are as follows:
Jaguar XJ220 ’92
Mercedes-AMG GT3 ’20
Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Toyota ’23
Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Honda ’23
Additional content also includes
- A new ‘Super Formula’ race event will be added to World Circuits
- Two ‘Extra Menus’ will be added to the Café
- Extra Menu No. 20 ‘Collection: Shelby’ (Collector Level 41 and above)
- Extra Menu No. 21 ‘Collection: Alpine’ (Collector Level 35 and above)
- ‘North Yorkshire’ and ‘Miyazaki’ will be added as featured Curations in Scapes
Gran Turismo 7
Whether you’re a competitive or casual racer, collector, tuner, livery designer or photographer – find your line with a staggering collection of game modes including fan-favourites like GT Campaign, Arcade and Driving School.
With the reintroduction of the legendary GT Simulation Mode, buy, tune, race and sell your way through a rewarding solo campaign as you unlock new cars and challenges. And if you love going head-to-head with others, hone your skills and compete in the GT Sport Mode.
With over 420 cars available at Brand Central and the Used Car Dealership from day one, Gran Turismo 7 recreates the look and feel of classic motors and bleeding-edge supercars alike in unparalleled detail. Each car handles differently and feels unique as you navigate over 90 track routes in dynamic weather conditions, including classic courses from GT history.