Players may enter the event 15 minutes before the start time.
2. Effective Points
The points from the best Round will count towards the final score. Please note that while players may join multiple race slots during the championship, only the points from the last race entered will count.
Round 3: 12 April 2023
– Car Used: Garage Car, Event-Specified Car
– Category: Gr.3
– BoP/Tuning Prohibited: On (Mid-speed)
– Car Settings: Partially Allowed [Brake Balance]
– Track: Grand Valley Highway 1
– Useable Tyre & Types: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Required Tyre Type Change: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
– Qualifying Time: 5 Minutes
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Qualifier): Off | Tyre Wear Rate (Qualifier): 3x [GT1 League] / None [GT2 & GT3 Leagues]
– No. of Laps: 17
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Final): 2x | Tyre Wear Rate (Final): 3x
Please note that competition schedules and regulations may still be subject to further changes.