Round 3 of the Gran Turismo World Series Nations Cup 2022/23 Exhibition Series Season 4 takes place today.
A great highlight in the sim racing community as the Gran Turismo World Series Nations Cup 2022/23 Exhibition Series Season 4 continues.
Purchase Gran Turismo 7 right here: Gran-Turismo.com
Race details and schedule for each Round are as below.
To make races more accessible and easier to join, an increased number of slots have been made available in the GT2 and GT3 Leagues for Season 4.
1. Race Schedule and Entry Slots (EMEA Region)
・Round 3: 17:00, 19:00, 21:00 UTC
GT2 & GT3 Leagues
・Rounds 3: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00 UTC
Players may enter the event 15 minutes before the start time.
2. Effective Points
The points from the best Round will count towards the final score. Please note that while players may join multiple race slots during the championship, only the points from the last race entered will count.
Round 3: 12 April 2023
– Car Used: Garage Car, Event-Specified Car
– Category: Gr.3
– BoP/Tuning Prohibited: On (Mid-speed)
– Car Settings: Partially Allowed [Brake Balance]
– Track: Grand Valley Highway 1
– Useable Tyre & Types: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Required Tyre Type Change: Racing: Medium / Racing: Soft
– Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
– Qualifying Time: 5 Minutes
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Qualifier): Off | Tyre Wear Rate (Qualifier): 3x [GT1 League] / None [GT2 & GT3 Leagues]
– No. of Laps: 17
– Fuel Consumption Rate (Final): 2x | Tyre Wear Rate (Final): 3x
Please note that competition schedules and regulations may still be subject to further changes.