This stunning Porsche 911 (992) RSR Street Assetto Corsa mod would be another great addition to your collection.
Yet another fine Assetto Corsa mod, this Porsche 911 (992) RSR Street by FX is up there with the best in my opinion. First take a look at it, its a race car with a great interior. I could pick many locations to take this out in Assetto Corsa, LA Canyons incoming.
- 992 GT3 w/ Custom GT3 RSR Bodykit
- Custom 992 GT3 Style Rear Spoiler + DRS
- Custom Rear Taillights & Sequential Turn signals
- Tuned for Track Performance at 540HP | 540Nm
- Encryption = NO
- RainFX + Working Wipers
- LODs = NO (Simplygon Error)
- Fully Working Digital Cluster
- Android Auto
- Extra Button A = Left Door
- Extra Button B = Right Door
- Extra Button C = Glowing rear ‘PORSCHE’ logo
- Extra Button D = Rain Light
- Shoutout to Adriaan Suy (MNBA) for the base 3D model of 992 GT3
Download Here: FX Porsche 992 RSR Street (V1.1)
As always, we encourage people to leave constructed feedback for the creators. This helps with current and future projects. If you see anything suspicious with any mods, please get in contact with the creator, or drop a message below if anyone is ripping your creation. We at Simrace247 like to promote great creations and mods within the sim racing genre.
Be sure to share this article via the social media platform logos provided below or wherever you see applicable. All pictures, video content and mods belong to the creator(s).
Gaming mods are a vital core part to the gaming industry, Assetto Corsa would not be the sim racing title it is today without them, F1 has seen its best sim racing cars through mods as well. Titles like rFactor and the Automobilista series have also had their fair share. When we see some of the great creations of cars, tracks, sounds and so much more, we really see how great the sim racing mod community is. Driven by passion and the need to create, the modding community shows some of the greatest designs in the sim racing genre.