Wreckfest brings a minor update to keep the smashfest alive and kicking in 2023. Check out what is available.
Another year, another rocking Wreckfest update! This admittedly minor update will resolve a number of online related issues we’ve become aware of as well as make it possible to bind keyboard keys again. The full list of issues addressed is as follows:
– It’s possible to bind keyboard keys again.
– Server ping is now shown correctly in the server browser.
– Steam Friends > Recently Played With is now working correctly.
– On Steam Deck, game no longer frequently crashes when entering Quick Match.
– OpenSSL was updated to resolve vulnerability in the previous version.
We hope that the New Year is off to a fine start for everyone!
Break the rules and take full-contact racing to the limit with Wreckfest! Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1 & 2!
Unique Racing Experience
Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-a-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.