RaceRoom has released its latest patch update that brings minor tweaks and adjustments to fine tune its setup.
- Download size = ca 2.0GB
- Client version = 0.9.4.61
- Client BuildID = 10213344
What has been worked on?
- Crossle 90F – Tweaked fuel useage, Improved accuracy of fuel use estimate, Updated baulktorque
- Crossle 9S – Tweaked fuel useage, Improved accuracy of fuel use estimate, Updated baulktorque
- Porsche GT3 Cup – Raised front RC height by 20mm, Aligned brake heat behaviour with PFC compound 11, Damper tweaks, Set engine braking reduction min to 10, Removed upshiftlifthrottle for faster & smoother gearchanges. Set tyre life estimate to a more accurate 94 minutes
- Porsche GT3 Cup Endurance – Raised front RC height by 20mm, Aligned brake heat behaviour with PFC compound 08, Damper tweaks, Moved ARB balance forward, Set engine braking reduction min to 1, Removed upshiftlifthrottle for faster & smoother gearchanges, Had accidentally made base setup too twitchy, fixed. Increased mechanical trail for more FFB self-centering. Set tyre life estimate to a more accurate 94 minutes
- DTM 2020 – Set upshiftlift throttle to 0% for faster & smoother gear changes, Fixed error where diff power/coast values were inverted
- Mazda MX5 – Added longer final drive Hockenheim GP, added default gearbox ratios for various tracks
- Motorland Aragon – Waypoint speed tweaks for Moto & WTCR layouts
- Suzuka – Waypoint speed tweaks
- Salzburgring – visual tweaks, added terrain normal maps, added white lines to rearview, added tv cam lag
- Brands hatch – added normal maps (road/gras/gravel), Smoothed bump on indy part, mproved mapping (road&gras), several visual improvements
- Charade – fixed tunnel shadows showing on track when shadow split is OFF
- Hockenheim – visuals updated, normal maps added, missing objects added, collision fixed, hat materials updated
- Donington – updated materials
- Crossle 9s – Tweaked textures in the cockpit for black metal and details shaders. Muted the normal map a small amount. added detail to the springs.
To play RaceRoom for free visit: RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom is the premier free-to-play racing simulation on PC and home to official race series like DTM, WTCR, the WTCC and ADAC GT Masters. Enter RaceRoom and enter the world of a professional race car driver.
A selection of free-to-play race cars and tracks are yours to drive with unlimited wheel time in multiplayer and single player games modes. Sponsored competitions and other free-to-play events allow you to enjoy premium game content at no cost.
Additional cars, tracks, and liveries can be bought individually or as packs inside the game store using an in-game currency called vRP, which is purchased using your Steam Wallet.
Your dream car is here – Grab your pick
BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen, and more to come. These manufacturers bring the best minds in racing together to dominate the world of motorsport and the machines they create are precision instruments of power, perfection, and speed. We are proud to present them in the digital form for your enjoyment.