Keeping up to date with updates, patches and more, WRC Generations releases its latest update v 18.104.22.168 with DLSS and more.
A small update, but some notable changes in the latest update from WRC Generations, Nvidia fans (users) will be happy to see DLAA and DLSS implemented.
Hello drivers, we are pleased to announce a new update (v 22.214.171.124) for the Steam version of WRC Generations is now available to download on your Steam client.
- Fixed an issue with the hybrid launch control gauge.
- Fixed an issue with TCS, where some power was lost at low speed if it was activated.
- Fixed a display issue on brake disks under specific conditions.
- Fixed a display issue in Clubs leaderboards where it only showed the 10 best scores.
- Fixed an issue with PS5 Dualsense Controller linked to “Rescale / Accelerate” setting. It should now be set to “ON” by default.
- Nvidia DLAA is now available for compatible graphical cards, along with DLSS.
- Changed the lowest League name from “Beginner” to “Amateur”.
- Fixed an issue when playing more than a single promotion/relegation animation in one instance of the game.
- Fixed an issue when exceeding 255 stickers in editor.
ABOUT THIS GAME
2022 will see the WRC transition to the hybrid era. This is a revolution for the rally world, significantly affecting performance, changing strategies and making drivers and teams adapt.