In the latest update for RaceRoom, the hotly anticipated Formula RaceRoom X-22 has been released. With 1000 hp and 769 kg, it will be extreme.
The Formula RaceRoom X-22 is finally here, boasting high horsepower in a light weight package with extreme downforce, this race car will be a weapon. With those kind of stats, it will take some time to fully master its capabilities of reaching its limits.
- 1.6L V6-T Hybrid Engine
- 8-speed paddle shift gearbox
- 769 kg Weight
- 1050 HP
- No ABS, No Traction Control, No Launch Control
- New Content – Formula RaceRoom X-22
- Added support for hybrid engines, MGU-K modes switches, Overtake mode, HALO visibility setting, new bindings and car setup menu elements, all featured in the Formula RaceRoom X-22
- Added support for trackside animations (wind turbines, planes near airports, birds, etc)
- Added support for dirt buildup on the vehicles during long driving sessions, off road excursions, etc.
- Added support for normal maps on track textures
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Physics updates, suspension and tyre tweaks to give more force at low speed, less at high speed. Base setup improvements, improved differential settings, tweaks to engine heat and cooling, increased mechanical trail for increased self-centering steering forces, better tyre heating behaviour, reduced lap time performance differences across the tyre compounds and increased the differences in wear rates and reduced fuel tank capacity to 140 L. Equalised AI/player tyre wear rates as well as improved AI’s fuel use estimations.
- Bilster Berg – animated wind turbines
- Daytona – Updated chicane curbs to 2022 specs, added normal maps for grass and tarmac, added animated planes and added blinking neons to the ferris wheel
- Motorland Aragon – Brushed up AI corridors so they have increased respect for track limits
- Motorland Aragon – Added penalty lap area, normal maps to road and terrain, updated sausage curbs.
- Nogaro – Extended the pit entrance gate, added grass and tarmac normal maps, added small planes activities at the aeroclub.
- RaceRoom Hillclimb – Animated blimp and balloon
- Watkins Glen – Redone some curbs in 3D, added normal maps to road and terrain, added a missing tyrewall
- Zolder – animated wind turbines
To play RaceRoom for free visit: RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom is the premier free-to-play racing simulation on PC and home to official race series like DTM, WTCR, the WTCC and ADAC GT Masters. Enter RaceRoom and enter the world of a professional race car driver.
A selection of free-to-play race cars and tracks are yours to drive with unlimited wheel time in multiplayer and single player games modes. Sponsored competitions and other free-to-play events allow you to enjoy premium game content at no cost.
Additional cars, tracks, and liveries can be bought individually or as packs inside the game store using an in-game currency called vRP, which is purchased using your Steam Wallet.
Your dream car is here – Grab your pick
BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen, and more to come. These manufacturers bring the best minds in racing together to dominate the world of motorsport and the machines they create are precision instruments of power, perfection, and speed. We are proud to present them in the digital form for your enjoyment.
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247