Portimão returns to the F1 2022 Game, arriving as a free update on August 2nd for use in Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes.
One of the greatest tracks in the world, known as the rollercoaster to many Portimão returns to the F1 22 Game. The Autodromo Internacional do Algarve, otherwise known as Portimao, sits just half an hour outside the city of its namesake. It’s a track well-known for its elevation changes, boasting 15 truly glorious corners to race around.
Patch 1.07 is available now for F1® 22 on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
- Portimao has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
In addition to the fixes above, the development team believes it has identified the issue regarding AI speed gains on the straights. Changes to throttle application in this patch will help, and the team is working to bring parity to AI and player car performance. We will update you as soon as we have more news.