Women in sim racing here at simrace247 continues with our weekly blog from Yvonne Houffelaar. Let’s catch up with her for blog #65.
Women in sim racing continues with our resident female sim racing blogger Yvonne Houffelaar. This week in blog #65 we catch up with her sim racing events and more.
Welcome to my sixty-five weekly blog!!
SLP European Tour
On Wednesday 13-07-2022, was round 5 from the SLP European Tour. I missed one race, because of traveling back from Brands Hatch. I was 2nd in the championship, but that place was lost because I missed a race. Now I’m in P8 in the championship. The race was in Barcelona, it was tough, I had a good strategy and decent pace. I started P4, and had a bad start, I just kept my strategy, fuel saving and keeping the tires alive. I finished P4, just too short for a podium, but a decent result.
A new video
Sophie Aeronwen made a new video. The racing in real life is going well! I have my racing license, a contract, and a seat for this race season! It’s a dream to be back in a race car, I will be driving on Monday at Snetterton. The last test day before my first race, the 31st of July, at Snetterton!
SLP European Tour Round 6 @Monza
You can follow me on:
- Twitch; https://www.twitch.tv/yvonne_houffelaar
- Youtube; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9mVZIQtyPJbfl5Wu2BikKw
- Discord; https://discord.gg/VnhfYHv
- Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Yvonne.Houffelaar/
- Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/yvon_houff/
- Twitter; https://twitter.com/Yfjeeee
- Linkedin; https://www.linkedin.com/in/yvonne-houffelaar-69b6b0228/
Looking for top class leagues to join? Visit our league partners: League Partners Archives