The GRG eSports WTCR Asia season in RaceRoom starts July 14th. Sign ups are now open, check it out and get involved.
The GRG eSports WTCR Asia season in RaceRoom gets ready for action as it begins on July 14th , this great racing league and choice of cars puts on a great show with intense driving. We do like a good bit of WTCR here at simrace247, close racing that is a battle for every moment.
The 3rd leg of the TCR World Tour makes its way to Asia! Drivers will take on these tracks that have their unique characteristics that don’t get showcased often. Sign ups open this Friday so don’t miss it! More info will be released after the European leg ends this week.
- 20:00 EST | Practice: 10 Minutes
- 20:10 EST | Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- 20:20 EST | Race 1: 20 Minutes
- 20:35 EST | Race 2: 20 Minutes
Notes & Rules
- Max of 1 driver per livery
- All 2018-2020* WTCR and Touring Cup Cars are available
- Success Ballast [See Success Ballast for more info]
- *NOTE – If the 2021 WTCR cars are released before the series starts, they will be available for use.
- Top 10 Reverse Grid for Race 2
- Manufacturer Points
- Top 2 finishers from each manufacturer score points
- Ballast given based on the 2nd race results
Top 5 Finishers will be given ballast as follows:
- 1st +25kg
- 2nd +20kg
- 3rd +15kg
- 4th +10kg
- 5th +5kg
Finishers 11th and below will have ballast removed as follows:
- 11th -5kg
- 12th -10kg
- 13th -15kg
- 14th -15kg
- 15th & Below will have all ballast removed
- Drivers that are not classified in Race 2 will not have ballast removed.
Sign up is available in the discord
- Website: GRG ESPORTS
- Discord: GRG eSports (discord.com)
- Twitter: GRG eSports (@eSports_GRG) / Twitter
- Youtube: GRG eSports – YouTube
- Twitch: GRG_eSports – Twitch
- Instagram: Instagram photos and videos
GRG eSports is a league partner with simrace247: GRG eSports