The GRG eSports WTCR European season continues in RaceRoom. Round 4 visits SPA for more great racing action.
The GRG eSports WTCR European season in RaceRoom, this great racing league and choice of cars puts on a great show with intense driving. Next up for round 4 is the fast flowing circuit of SPA. We do like a good bit of WTCR here at simrace247, close racing that is a battle for every moment.
Be sure to check out the details provided, sign up and get involved!
- 20:00 EST | Practice: 10 Minutes
- 20:10 EST | Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- 20:20 EST | Race 1: 20 Minutes
- 20:35 EST | Race 2: 20 Minutes
Notes & Rules
- Max of 1 driver per livery
- All 2018-2020* WTCR and Touring Cup Cars are available
- Success Ballast [See Success Ballast for more info]
- *NOTE – If the 2021 WTCR cars are released before the series starts, they will be available for use.
- Top 10 Reverse Grid for Race 2
- Manufacturer Points
- Top 2 finishers from each manufacturer score points
- Ballast given based on the 2nd race results
Top 5 Finishers will be given ballast as follows:
- 1st +25kg
- 2nd +20kg
- 3rd +15kg
- 4th +10kg
- 5th +5kg
Finishers 11th and below will have ballast removed as follows:
- 11th -5kg
- 12th -10kg
- 13th -15kg
- 14th -15kg
- 15th & Below will have all ballast removed
- Drivers that are not classified in Race 2 will not have ballast removed.
Sign up is available in the discord
- Website: GRG ESPORTS
- Discord: GRG eSports (discord.com)
- Twitter: GRG eSports (@eSports_GRG) / Twitter
- Youtube: GRG eSports – YouTube
- Twitch: GRG_eSports – Twitch
- Instagram: Instagram photos and videos
GRG eSports is a league partner with simrace247: GRG eSports