Round 2 of the GRG eSports Spring Endurance Series is on the horizon in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Be sure to check it out and sign up!
GRG eSports visits Bathurst for round 2 of the spring endurance series in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Full details are provided below and I recommend signing up and joining this well run league.
Race Day – Saturday, March 12th, at 16:00 UTC
- 16:00 UTC | Practice: 30 Minutes
- 16:30 UTC | Drivers Briefing: 15 Minutes
- 16:45 UTC | Race: 360 Minutes
- 2-3 Drivers Per Car
- Minimum Drive Time: 60 Minutes
- All GT3 cars allowed
- All GT4 cars allowed
- There will be a mandatory Drivers Briefing before the Race. Only 1 driver for each car needs to be present.
- Tire Set Limit to be set closer to Qualifying Day
In a twist to our normal monthly endurances, we are hosting 3 race championships! Series 1 will take us to Suzuka, Bathurst, and Imola in 16 awesome hours of racing!
But here is some new developments. We will also be adding a cash prize pool to the winners in GT3 and GT4! The pool will be based on the total number of sign ups over the 3 race championship, and will be structured like this:
(totals in USD, per class)
30 Teams: $30
40 Teams: $40
50 Teams: $50
60 Teams: $75
So be sure to invite your friends! The more cars that race, the more cash is up for grabs!