A new hotfix has been released for Assetto Corsa Competizione fixing the negative toe exploit we had seen a while back.
Now as many will know about the negative toe issue/exploit in Assetto Corsa Competizione was highlighted a while back, we have a new hotfix that should eradicate and have fixed the exploit.
Now let me be clear on this, we do not have a problem with a radical setup being used on a car. The issue was, this was something that was not possible for the cars to do on the real world race tracks and it be a great setup, hence this was an exploit.
The exploit and the issue many had was not a case of you having a great setup, it was about exaggerating beyond what real race cars in the GT World series were doing. Many Assetto Corsa Competizione racers were using this exploit, and to be fair some were falsely winning races that would not have been viable in the real world with it.
We welcome Kunos for recognising and making these changes as we feel a level plain field is available to all that race with its title. If you were using this exploit, well…time to prove you are still a great racer and race without it.
– Fixed a potential issue with cars in pitlane triggering yellow flags.
– Fixed an issue with Hotlap session resetting setup when being restarted from outside the track.
– Tyre model fine tuning.
– Fixed negative toe acceleration issue.
– Fixed BMW M4 GT4 wet setups 0 wing and ducts.
– Fixed wet track limits and adjusted thresholds.
– Revised erroneous corner exemptions with track limit warnings on a number of tracks.
– Missing minimum driving requirement in team races now results in a SG30 rather than a Disqualification.
Are you sitting here thinking what is this all about? Read This
To join some great leagues visit our league partners right here: League Partners Archives