There is no doubt that SOL and PURE are some of the best Assetto Corsa mods ever created. But which one runs best, time to find out!
If you ever get into a conversation about the best Assetto Corsa mods, SOL and PURE is a hot topic. Now for some, they will be asking “what the hell are they?”.
In short, these mods along with others have completely changed the face of Assetto Corsa in many ways that could make a triple AAA gaming studio shiver with jealousy.
Now we could go on about this for quite sometime, however, our resident contributing author John Pinder (AKA SirSpats Gaming) pitches these two mods against each other in a head to head battle to see which runs best.
Now, this does not mean one is better than the other, SOL and PURE are innovating projects that will be spoken about for years to come. With that also, it comes down to the hardware used (GPU/CPU ETC) for the test and again its development.
Notable links to check out:
- Ilja Jusupov (X4FAB) – CSP – Creating mods for Assetto Corsa racing simulator | Patreon
- Peter Boese – SOL – Peter Boese is creating Sol, a weatherFX mod for Assetto Corsa / CSP. | Patreon
In this video, John uses the following:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
- Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550 F Gaming
- Graphics Card: Geforce 3080 RTX
- Memory: 32 GB DDR4 Corsair
- Mv2 SSD 512GB
- Monitor: PHILIPS PHL 328E9F Widescreen Curved
- Microsoft Windows 10 PRO