Round 1 of the GRG eSports WTCR Scandinavia season starts this Thursday in RaceRoom. Slovakia Ring is the first destination.
Folks, the GRG eSports WTCR season is upon us in RaceRoom, kicking things of this Thursday at Slovakia Ring and the Scandinavia series. We do like a good bit of WTCR here at simrace247, close racing that is a battle for every moment.
Be sure to check out the details provided, sign up and get involved!
- 20:00 EST | Practice: 10 Minutes
- 20:10 EST | Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- 20:25 EST | Race 1: 20 Minutes
- 20:45 EST | Race 2: 20 Minutes
Notes & Rules
- Max of 1 driver per livery
- All 2018-2020* WTCR and Touring Cup Cars are available
- Success Ballast [See Success Ballast for more info]
- *NOTE – If the 2021 WTCR cars are released before the series starts, they will be available for use.
- Ballast given based on the 2nd race results
Top 5 Finishers will be given ballast as follows:
- 1st +25kg
- 2nd +20kg
- 3rd +15kg
- 4th +10kg
- 5th +5kg
Finishers 11th and below will have ballast removed as follows:
- 11th -5kg
- 12th -10kg
- 13th -15kg
- 14th -15kg
- 15th & Below will have all ballast removed
- Drivers that are not classified in Race 2 will not have ballast removed.
Sign up is available in the discord
- Website: GRG ESPORTS
- Discord: GRG eSports (discord.com)
- Twitter: GRG eSports (@eSports_GRG) / Twitter
- Youtube: GRG eSports – YouTube
- Twitch: GRG_eSports – Twitch
- Instagram: Instagram photos and videos
GRG eSports is a league partner with simrace247: GRG eSports