Automobilista 2 has been digging in and working very hard, with fixes updates and more. But they do not stop there, the Racin USA pt2 has been released.
We know Reiza studios have been working very hard for its community and the Automobilista 2 sim racing title, Racin USA pt2 DLC has just been released. This pack is currently free to try out until December 6th ( then reverts to “buy” paid content).
So how good is it? well, it’s awesome. Reiza really has upped the ante with their work ethics and dialing into the game very well. as I mentioned for version 1.3 being released, it was a game changer that will hopefully bring the masses to AMS 2.
The Racing USA Pt2 DLC builds on top of that, with great quality and detail to the new cars and tracks. I’m not gonna lie about it, Watkins Glen and its variants are fantastic and really captivating the atmosphere of this great track.
In terms of cars and what else is available, check out the log below.
Reiza also mention ” Automobilista 2 V220.127.116.11 is now live along with the release of Racin´ USA Part 2.
“Featuring 1990s American open wheelers from Reynard, Lola & Swift as well as the Cleveland Burke Lakefront Road Course & Watkins Glen International – Road America to be added to the pack later on the month with further machines from that same era!”.
DLC AVAILABLE RIGHT HERE: Automobilista 2 – Racin´ USA Pack Pt2
- Added Cleveland Burke Lakefront airport circuit (part of the Racin´ USA Pt2 DLC pack)
- Added Watkins Glen International (4 layouts) (part of the Racin´ USA Pt2 DLC pack)
- Road America (to be added later in December 2021)
- Formula USA Gen2 featuring Reynard 98i, Swift 009c & Lola T98
- Formula USA Gen1 featuring Reynard 95i & Lola T95 (to be added later in December 2021)
- Formula USA Gen3 featuring Reynard 2Ki & Lola B2K/00 (to be added later in December 2021)
- Optimized FFB/custom script performance
- Further revisions to shadow cascading parameters
- Revised AI suspension rates to minimise some cars appearing to “jitter” in online races (as prediction netcode for human opponents in Multiplayer uses those same AI parameters)
- Fixed selection issues in Custom AI grids feature
- Further adjustments to shadow cascading parameters
- Added engine displacement, weight distribution, wheelbase specs to vehicle browser and loading screen
- Added driver flag to pre/post session leaderboards
- Fixed online rating regulations options being visible in single player.
- Fixed stretched fuel icon on session overview screen
- Fixed stretched flag textures on nationality selection screen
- Fixed aspect ratio of loading screen vehicle render
- Adjusted mouse activation zones on monitr screen
- Updated credits list
- Minor tire tread revisions to GTE, GT3, F-V10 G1, F-V10 G2, F-Reiza, Super V8
- Revised rain tires for all classes; Increased slick dropoff in wet for GT cars
- Further fine-tuning for ABS system
- F-Trainer AI Calibration pass
- Revised rain tires; Increased slick dropoff in wet for GT cars
- Added wet & hard compounds for F-USA G2; medium & revised hard for F-ultimate
- Adjusted helper spring rates for Porsches Cup, GT3-R & RSR GTE
- Updated SuperV8 suspension (reducing sprung mass), revised splitter aero
- Revised AI suspension parameters should minimise issues with AI potentially rolling or bouncing off high curbs on some tracks
About Automobilista 2
Automobilista 2 is the culmination of a project developed over the course of nearly a decade. At its core, it is a comprehensive simulation of the Brazilian motorsports scene, featuring all major Brazilian racing series, race tracks and manufacturers.
Packing an even larger roster of diverse cars and tracks than its predecessor, Automobilista 2 ventures further into the best of international motorsports, including prestigious brands along with iconic venues such as Brands Hatch, Mount Panorama and Imola, at the same time continuing to explore the more exotic and exciting forms of motorsports from around the world.
Boosted by a new technical partnership with the developers of the award-winning Project CARS series, Automobilista 2 is built on the MADNESS engine, providing incredible graphical quality, the most advanced dynamic weather and track condition systems in a racing simulator and superior VR support, to deliver a substantial realism upgrade over its predecessor and a fully immersive visual experience.
The game has a long-term development plan that will see continual developments being made over several years following its release, continually growing with the addition of new game modes, features, cars and tracks from the best of the past, present and future of motorsports!
To find out more or purchase Automobilista 2 visit: AUTOMOBILISTA 2 | MOTORSPORTS SIMULATOR
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247