Time to learn and understand advanced car control in sim racing with this useful guide. Buckle up and get to it!
Advanced car control in sim racing is something that can be achieved with a little practice and understanding and thanks to this great guide.
Now when we say advanced car control we do not mean you need to be Max Verstappen or Sebastien Ogier, however, they do and many others have a finesse for it as examples.
Advanced car control is the point where the car goes beyond the limits of normality and things start to get a bit lively. For example, you can drive a rally stage in a normal driving style, braking, turning and all is very well and nice.
Now the advanced side of that is driving that same stage but going beyond the limits of normality and driving like a mad man, drifting the car, powerslides and pretty much everything that screams “out of control”.
This is the advanced side, it is something that is graceful to watch and the drivers have supreme control of their machines.
In this video by Scott Burkhart he guides us through the many things that reflect on advanced car control and many aspects that will re wire your brain for driving. Not only that, these explanations highlight what to do when situations arise and you are about to lose control.
Scott goes on to mention “We’ll be taking a look at all kinds of advanced driving techniques so you can do damage control whenever you go over the limit. Outbraking youself, losing the rear, understeer or oversteer will all become part of your comfort zone!”.
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247
About Assetto Corsa
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!