Here we see some great single seater classic race car mods for Assetto Corsa. This is a great collection of cars you will need to add to your roster.
The classic single seater race car class has very strong roots and origins that are written into the history books of time, here we see some great Assetto Corsa mods that depict the success and tragedies of bygone days.
L1nus Sim Racing has crafted a rather interesting video talking about these mods and why they still reign supreme for nostalgic racing.
Featuring cars such as:
- Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT12 Spider: Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT 12
- Porsche 550 Winged Spider: Download Porsche 550 Winged Spider
- McLaren M8C: AC Legends Prototypes
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Le Mans: Benz 300_slr
This well presented video is well worth watching even before you go and grab the mods available and take them to the track. Enjoy.
L1nus goes on to mention “Today I have some historic, but also dangerous single-seaters for you. Feel free to download them and try ‘em out!”.
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247