Virginia International Raceway is another great racetrack that is available as a mod in Assetto Corsa. Is this a fan favourite that will work its way into your collection?
Assetto Corsa has some of the greatest mod communities as we see another fine example in this version of Virginia International Raceway. Yet again Assetto Corsa delivers with the modding community to ensure sim racers can enjoy these creations.
Virginia International Raceway is a great technical racetrack, in some areas it is quite narrow, so beware of the dive bomb racer who is lurking at unpassable areas.
VIR is quite a forgivable track as the run off areas are huge, but do not let that fool you unless you are prepared to send a postcard from your off track excursion.
To download the Virginia International Raceway Assetto Corsa Mod visit: Virginia International Raceway
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247