Road Atlanta for me is one of the greatest sim racing tracks. Here we see a great track mod for Assetto Corsa that is worth checking out.
When I look at races I take part in for fun, I always look to see who is hosting tracks like Road Atlanta, it is a sublime track that has also been created for Assetto Corsa with a mod. What makes Road Atlanta so good I hear you ask.
Well, for one the flow of this track is amazing, even though it has so much variation of cambered and off camber corners, elevation, declines, sweeping corners, and a fast back straight, You really could not ask for more from a circuit.
Those fast sweeping corners feel like your car is being catapulted out of them as you power out of the apex, chuck in a blind chicane at the peak of a rise as it then drops away,….perfection.
I could go on about this track and how much enjoyment I have had racing it over the years, it brings back great memories of my racing.
To grab the Road Atlanta mod for Assetto Corsa visit: Road Atlanta
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247