Welcoming the new addition to the F1 2021 game. The Jeddah street circuit makes its debut in the latest update in F1 2021.
Here is the new Jeddah street circuit that has been added to the F1 2021 game by Codemasters. Racers can now enjoy this layout that boasts a great street circuit with high speed sections and technical corners.
To purchase the F1 2021 game visit: Buy F1® 2021 The Official Videogame – An Electronic Arts Site
Welcome to Jeddah: the newest and fastest street circuit to race onto this year’s calendar. With average speeds estimated to exceed 250km/h, this is your chance to take on the Saudi circuit in F1® 2021 before the drivers head there in December.
Patch 1.13 is out now on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
About F1 2021
Every story has a beginning in F1® 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Enjoy the stunning new features of F1® 2021, including the thrilling story experience ‘Braking Point’, two-player Career, and get even closer to the grid with ‘Real-Season Start’.
Take your team to the top in the acclaimed ten-year ‘My Team’ Career mode, or race head-to-head in split-screen and multiplayer. Immerse yourself in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet and race with the authentic lineup of twenty heroic drivers and ten iconic teams from the 2021 season:
- ‘Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience
- New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’
- Acclaimed ‘My Team’, split-screen and multiplayer
THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2021 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
- Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience.
- New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’.
- My Team mode – create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
- Expanded Driver Stats that now include ‘Focus’ and new team-critical Department Events to address.
- Split-screen racing for two players.
- Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control.
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice.
- Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content *.
- Esports – in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix™ Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights and (PC only) full replays.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customisable liveries, and Weekly Events.