The great Fuji Kaido is another top Assetto Corsa Mod. This mountain stage is enjoyed by drifters and hill climb racers in the sim racing community.
Looking at more great Assetto Corsa mods from the sim racing community and Fuji Kaido is another great mod. With the layout being seen in other racing titles of the past, this is a fan favorite for drifters and hill climb or point to point racers.
The immense twists, turns and elevation will test your vehicle to the limit. For time attack do you go for a turbo car or NA, this is the enjoyment of time trials on great stages like this, I highly recommend going with something different to enjoy this layout.
As for the drifters, high horsepower turbos or the legendary cars like Mazda RX7 Or Toyota AE86 are great options.
To download this mod visit: Download fujimi kaido rar
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying sessions, and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247