One of the greatest places in the world has its own mod in Assetto Corsa. The Isle Of Man TT course is a racers paradise.
When you think of great race tracks and road courses, the Isle Of Man TT course is right up there and features in Assetto Corsa with this great mod. Known for its great annual motorcycle TT event this road course is 37 miles long and will test you to the limits.
Once again the great sim racing mod community brings you all the enjoyments of motorsport and more to Assetto Corsa with this great mod.
To Grab the Isle Of Man TT mod visit: The Isle Of Man TT
About the Isle Of Man TT
It is still regarded in popular culture as the most dangerous motorsport events in the world, with the New York Times stating that the number of deaths has risen “to 146 since it was first run in 1907.
The first Isle of Man TT race was held on Tuesday 28 May 1907 and was called the International Auto-Cycle Tourist Trophy. The event was organised by the Auto-Cycle Club over 10 laps of the Isle of Man St John’s Short Course of 15 miles 1,470 yards for road-legal ‘touring’ motorcycles with exhaust silencers, saddles, pedals and mudguards.
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247