Many Assetto Corsa track mods are available, I highly recommend this mod of Longford 1967 for its nostalgic endurance vibes. Grab it today and enjoy.
The Longford 1967 track mod for Assetto Corsa is definitely one to add to your collection. For me, it is a fantastic circuit that gives Le Mans vibes for great endurance racing and more. Like Le Mans do not let the straights fool you and think this is an easy circuit.
Longford will keep you on your toes and your wits about you for the race, being a public road circuit, it gives very narrow areas at certain points that you really have to negotiate well.
Not only that, setup is crucial as those straights will cool off your brakes whilst hitting top speeds only to then slam on the anchors with not a lot of bite in them.
I highly recommend Longford 1967 as you will have some great racing and enjoyment.
To grab the Longford 1967 mod visit: Longford 1967 by Tiago Lima
Its first race meeting was held in 1953, the Australian Grand Prix was staged there in 1959 and 1965 and the track hosted a round of the Tasman Series each year from 1964 to 1968.
It was also the venue for the single race 1962 Australian Touring Car Championship (at 7.242 km (4.501 mi), Longford is the longest circuit ever used in the ATCC), the Australian Tourist Trophy in 1960, 1964 & 1966 and a round of the Australian Drivers’ Championship each year from 1958 to 1965.
Its use as a motor racing venue was curtailed due to financial issues, following the running of the 1968 Tasman Series meeting.
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247