Sign up and join one of the greatest motorsport series there has ever been. The BTCC championship in Assetto Corsa will be hosted by Racing League.net starting 18/11/21.
The BTCC championship will be held in Assetto Corsa and hosted by RacingLeague.net. The BTCC cars and most of the tracks used are mods. Links for download/install will be provided for each race.
If you use the Racingleague sync tool installer, these mods will install automatically.
The championship will kick off with a shakedown race. This race will not count for the championship.
The following BTCC cars are available: BTCC Mod V2.0 (March 2020) – Assetto Corsa Mods
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta
- Audi RS3
- BMW 125i M
- Ford Focus
- Honda Civic
- Toyota Avensis
- Round 1 | Brands Hatch 18-11-2021 19:30 [GMT+1]
- Round 2 | Thruxton 02-12-2021 19:30 [GMT+1]
- Round 3 | Croft 16-12-2021 19:30 [GMT+1]
- Round 4 | Knockhill 06-01-2022 19:30 [GMT+1]
- Round 5 | Oulton Park 20-01-2022 19:30 [GMT+1]
- Round 6 | Snetterton 03-02-2022 19:30 [GMT+1]
New features of our platform:
- All required content (free mods) can be installed automatically by our Sync Tool. Manual is also possible, all links are provided.
- Joining the practice- and/or race server(s) can be done via the website (with the requirement that the sync tool needs be installed)
To see more details visit: Racingleague.net
Join the discord to stay up to date with all involved: RacingLeague.net discord
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
Racing League.net is a partner with simrace247.com: Racing League.Net Partners