We all know that sim racing is very fun and exciting. Many key factors are important to get the most out of your vehicle, brake bias is essential to understand.
In sim racing many key factors need to come into play to maximize and understand your race car, brake bias is an essential point that is massively overlooked.
With many things on a race car adjusted when in the pits, they cannot be altered out on track. Brake bias however can be and is essential to the balance of the car throughout different parts of the track, or heavily into a driving stint.
Many do not know that brake bias can be the key factor in a race, it has served me well with my racing strategies. In this video by Track Titan we see how effective brake bias is in sim racing and how to make the most of it.
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247