More new and free Assetto Corsa Mods for the community to enjoy. These are some you will surely add to your sim racing collection.
We all know that the Assetto Corsa community creates some great new and free mods. With such a vibrant community that is in tune with demand and needs, we see more great creations available.
With Assetto Corsa being a few years old now, members and creators of the sim racing community are keeping Assetto Corsa the place to be for variety and enjoyment.
Here we see some new mods created that you will enjoy and definitely need to add to your collection. Have fun!.
- Vision 1789: VISION 1789
- Shifter Kart 125: Shifter Kart 125
- Porsche 904/8 Carrera GTS: Porsche 904/8 Carrera GTS
- Race City Motorsports Park: Race City Motorsports Park (Calgary, Canada)
- Project Grindelwald: Project Grindelwald
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247