Check out this rather interesting and fun Halloween stunt track mod for Assetto Corsa. Yet more fine creations from the mod community.
Sim racing has so many levels to it, just like this festive Halloween stunt track mod for Assetto Corsa. Now we have seen some mods that could give you the shivers to start with, but this one is Halloween themed and great.
Brought to you by Derick Pereira is this stunk track based on his living room, now if that is not cool I do not know what is.In this video by SirSpats Gaming, he shows us all the tricks and treats involved.
This is what makes sim racing great, not only the racing, physics and more, but its mod creators. Sometimes the fun factor needs to come into play to just kick back and have a blast, Enjoy.
To grab this mod visit: Pereira Customs Racetrack
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247