Is it a reality TV show or is this the search for the greatest sim racing driver, either way, it brings the unknown to what can be a dream, or is it….this is Project Alien?
The word Alien exists in sim racing, a terminology that describes a racer that is out of this world fast, and just leaves everyone in the dust, the search is on with project alien.
- The Majors Garage is determined to develop the next sim racing alien.
- The show will be hosted by longtime Global Sim Racing Channel commentator Joe Peak.
- He will be joined by four coaches – 2021 Porsche Esports Sprint Challenge Canada champion Suellio Almeida Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup driver Brian Lockwood, 2020 VCO Cup of Nations Team USA representative Dallas Pataska and 2020 iRacing Indianapolis 500 runner-up Jeff Drake.
- Those selected for the show will get hours of free coaching and exposure in the sim racing world according to the show’s website.
- All finalists will receive a one-year subscription to the Majors Garage while the winner will get a tryout with the Williams Esports Academy team.
- The show will have several stages, including the auditions, coaching selections, training and audience interaction and voting.
- Similar to music talent shows such as The Voice, coaches will choose which drivers they will work with. Ouellette said he expects to select eight drivers from the auditions to start.
The World Premiere is TODAY!
9:00 pm GMT
5:00 pm EDT (New York)
2:00 pm PDT (Los Angeles)
9:00 am AEST (Sydney)
On the Global Sim Racing Channel
Join the live broadcast, meet the contestants and see who gets abducted.
The US Premiere will air at;
9:00 pm EDT (New York)
6:00 pm PDT (Los Angeles)
1:00 pm AEST (Sydney)