The new Ferrari Challenge Championship in ACC is approaching. Racing League.net is a league well worth checking out. Sign up today and join the series.
The new Ferrari challenge championship from Racing League.net in ACC is almost live. The inaugural Ferrari Championship for this ACC league is live on 16/09/21.
Sign up today and join, race one is at the fantastic Suzuka, many would agree that this is a rapid and technical circuit that encourages 100% focus for the greatest rewards.
Who will have their name up in lights for the first victory of the championship?
Our very first Ferrari Challenge Championship!
- Name: Ferrari 488 Challenge Season 1
- Race Sim: Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Started: No
- Registered: 18
- To sign up visit their discord: Racing league discord
- All races will be following this time schedule
- Free Practice 20minutes
- Qualifying 20 minutes
- Race 20 minutes
Each session will start at 19.30. The race server will be started at that time and needs to be looked up in the ACC Lobby. The password will be presented on the ‘Race Server’ tab.
Race one of the new championship is at Suzuka
Pitstop: A pitstop is not mandatory, you can determine your own strategy.
Weather: Most races will use the standard weather while some will have variable weather. A weather forecast will be shown before each race. Additionaly, the practice server will be configured with that weather.
Balance of Power: After each race, success ballast will be added according to table on the right to a maximum of 80kg
Custom Liveries: These are allowed. You can get creative!
Car Choice: As this is a Cup Championship, there’s only one car available and that’s the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020
Scratch Result: There will be 1 scratch result. This means your worst result (DNF, DNS, DQ or worst finish) will be removed from the result. This will become active after 51% of the season is completed
- The most important rule first. A race is not won in the first corner, be patient.
- Don’t use the in game chat function during the race.
- As soon as the race starts, you are not allowed to enter the server.
- Are you unable to resume the race due to damage, use the ESC key to return to the pits. Otherwise, drive to the pits.
- Respect blue flags. Assetto Corsa Competizione doesn’t give you a penalty when you don’t respect blue flags but this may lead to a penalty afterwars.
- Respect other drivers at all times.
- Don’t discuss about an incident, do this privately or submit an incident.
- When joining this season, you’ll agree to the penalty system.
- Don’t quit before the season ends. Finish it.
- When you register for a race and you don’t show up, this may lead to a penalty.
- Use your real name. Nick names are not allowed.
- You must finish at least 80% of the race to be eligible for points
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official GT World Challenge videogame.
Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship. Competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.
ACC will feature the Blancpain GT Series’ 2018 and 2019 seasons.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni’s long-term experience. It takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, to ensure photorealistic weather conditions, graphics, night races, motion capture animations.
A new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.
Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will be set to promote.
- bringing players at the heart of the GT World Challenge
- Putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars
- All reproduced with an outstanding level of detail.
To purchase Assetto Corsa Competizione: Home
Racing League.net is a partner with simrace247.com: Racing League.Net