Week 13 in iRacing and the new content for season 4 is bringing some great lineups. Thirteen may not be unlucky for some, check it out.
Get ready for the new content of 2021 Season 4 with a new slate of Week 13 series to cap off 2021 Season 3! Featuring the debuts of the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo, and Hungaroring—all of which are in the latest Shiny New Shakedown—and Hickory Motor Speedway, the new schedule is one you won’t want to miss.
- 13th Week Street Stock Challenge
- NASCAR iRacing Series – Open
- NASCAR iRacing Series – Fixed
- NASCAR iRacing Class C Series
- NASCAR iRacing Class B Series
- 13th Week Mazda Cup
- 13th Week Ferrari GT3 Challenge – Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
- 13th Week Porsche Cup Series – Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
- 13th Week Dirt Street Stock Challenge
- 13th Week DIRTcar UMP Modified Fixed
- 13th Week iRacing RallyCross Series
- 13th Week iRacing RX Lite
- Pickup Cup
- Dallara Dash
- Carburetor Cup
- 13th Week Silly Send It – Tour Mod vs. Silver Crown
- 13th Week Shiny New Shakedown – Ferrari/Porsche at Hungaroring (after build)
- 13th Week GT3 Challenge Fixed – GT3s (after build)
- 13th Week iRacing Figure GR8 – Global MX-5, Pro 2 Lite
- 13th Week Tube Frame Twister – NEXT-GEN
- 13th Week Ridiculousness – Lotus 49, Lotus 79, IR-18
- 13th Week Tin Top Tussle – Audi RS3 LMS
- Sling Mud for Fun – Sprint Cars
- 13th Week Super Slide – Pro 2 Lites
- 13th Week Muddy Mess – Wingless 360 Sprints
- 13th Week Identity Crisis – Dirt Legends
- Soap Box Challenge – Formula Vees (low fuel) on Mt. Washington Descent
Drive officially licensed car replicas engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real-world race teams, applying accurate mechanical and dynamic models.
Go head to head with real drivers all over the world thanks to our skill-based matchmaking and license progression system ensuring competitive racing at all levels.
Race on your own or with a team featuring driver swaps in addition to crew chief and spotter positions!
Whether you want to experience a NASCAR Cup car, a World of Outlaws Sprint car, an open-wheel IndyCar, an Australian Supercar, an IMSA Prototype or Touring Car, or the ultimate: an FIA Grand Prix car, iRacing’s online racing simulations offer them all. All you need is a computer equipped with one or more USB ports, and a digital wheel/pedal, or gamepad backed by a high-speed Internet connection. iRacing does the work for you by organizing and managing more than 80 official racing series, or you can choose to race in more than 400 private leagues or launch your own hosted events.
Looking for top class leagues to join? visit our League Partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247