Check out these awesome Hillclimb mods for Assetto Corsa. Do you have these in your collection from the community of mod creators?
We know Hillclimb stages are awesome, the mod community in Assetto Corsa knows this too and has some great creations. Whilst great tracks and free roams are available, hill climbs bring a new challenge to racing.
Have you got these in your Assetto Corsa Mods collection?
- Glave Zete Glava Zete
- Tajo Hillclimb The Tajo Hillclimb
- Monte Erice Sicily MONTE ERICE (Sicily, ITALY)
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247