Gran Turismo is a massive sim racing title, but what if you could have the cars and tracks as mods in Assetto Corsa. Did that grab your attention? Great, let’s proceed.
Gran Turismo mods in Assetto Corsa…tracks and cars for you to have in Assetto Corsa…sign here, here and here….just kidding. So many people enjoy Gran Turismo, but it has never come to PC. On the flip side, there is a massive mods community in Assetto Corsa on PC that is here to help.
In this great video by SirSpats Gaming we see what is available and how we can recreate Gran Turismo in Assetto Corsa thanks to the mods community. Well, those people in the Assetto Corsa mods community have created tracks and cars from the Gran Turismo series. Even down to the racing hud, it’s all there.
Grab your favorite combos and put on some nostalgic Gran Turismo soundtracks…enjoy
- Gran Turismo PP Filter: Gran Turismo Sport ppfilter (STABLE)
- Gran Turismo 3 HUD: Gran Turismo 3 HUD
- Track Map Display: Track Map Display
- Apricot Hill/midfield: Google Drive
- Trial Mountain: Gran Turismo – Trial Mountain
- High Speed Ring: High Speed Ring
- Seattle Circuit: Seattle Circuit
- Grand Valley Speedway: Grand Valley Speedway
- Autumn Ring: Autumn Ring
- Deep Forest Raceway: Deep Forest Raceway
- Honda S800: Honda S800 RSC
- Honda Beat: Download – MEGA
- Toyota MR2: Download – MEGA
- Honda Integra Type R: Download – MEGA
- Mazda RX7: Download – MEGA
- Renault CLIO V6: Download – MEGA
- TOYOTA GT 67: Download – MEGA
- A110 Alpine 72: Download – MEGA
- BMW Z8 01: Download – MEGA
- Mazda 787b stealth: Mazda 787b Stealth Model
The Gran Turismo series is developed by Polyphony Digital and produced by Kazunori Yamauchi. Gran Turismo can trace back its origins to 1992 when Kazunori Yamauchi set out with a group of seven to develop the original Gran Turismo, which took five years to complete.
Looking for top class leagues to join? visit our League Partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247