Want the best track mods to drive in Assetto Corsa?. You may have the well known tracks in your collection, but these are “must have” that include free layouts.
The mod community in Assetto Corsa just keeps on giving great content, like these free Assetto Corsa track mods . We see it time and time again with top content and creations. Here in this video, SirSpats Gaming gives us his top 10 highly rated tracks you must have. Some of the best tracks you probably do not own are amongst this list. Are there any tracks here you have not visited but now own? What do you think of your new track acquisitions? What are your best car and track combo?
To get these great track mods visit:
- Bikernieki: Bikernieki Race Track
- Goodwood: Goodwood Circuit
- Kyalami: Kyalami 2016
- Luccaring: LuccaRing – Circuito dei Baluardi
- Mosport 2020: Mosport 2020 (CTMP)
- Okayama: Okayama International circuit
- Road Atlanta: Road Atlanta
- Sachsenring: Sachsenring
- VIR: Virginia International Raceway
- Watkins Glen: Watkins Glen International
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying sessions, and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247