The Ferrari esports series is in full swing for 2021. Here we have a lap guide for Laguna Seca in Assetto Corsa. Features Carlos Sainz with an introduction.
Ferrari Formula 1 driver Carlos Sainz introduces the track tutorial for Laguna Seca in Assetto Corsa. This great esports series is something you can also be part of too. Before we get to how you can apply, Amos Laurito takes the Ferrari 599 XX Evo to the track with a great track tutorial. Going into great details as you would expect, the Ferrari drivers academy analyst covers it all.
And now for the great part of how you, the community can get involved.
The Ferrari Esports Series is an Esports competition based on the Assetto Corsa simulation developed by Kunos Simulazioni. It is reserved for European sim racers aged 18 years and older as of 5th April 2021. The competition is organized by Ferrari in order to select new talents in sim racing for the Ferrari Esports Team, acknowledging their personal merits and skills, and as potential participants in the industrial project developed by Ferrari for the esports world.
To register for the event visit: Ferrari Esports Series – Registration
To visit all of the regulations visit: REGULATIONS – Ferrari Esports Series
To visit the official Ferrari eSports website visit: Ferrari Esports Series – Ferrari.com
To follow the Ferrari esports series on twitch visit: FerrariEsports – Twitch
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247