Why do kerbs keep making you spin in sim racing? You see many using them, but how can we fix the issue for you. Buckle up as it’s going to be explained.
Picture this, you are following a car in a race on your favorite sim racing title and all is going really well, then you spin. You are gaining and then all of a sudden you lose complete traction on the kerb and you spin. “Why did this happen?” you ask, you took exactly the same line as the car in front but it did not happen to them. Sitting in the gravel trap your mind is ticking over as to what went wrong and why it happened to you and not others.
If only you had watched this great explanation video by Track Titan before you hit the track, all would have been well. Jumping into the video we get a great explanation and talk through as to “why and how” this can be fixed.
The art of riding the kerbs
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247
Come and join our Discord: Join our Discord – SimRace247